- Gold plated
- Resin pearls
- Push back closing
- Unique design
- Perfect for parties
- Bombay Sunset guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability values
As a part of the fascination for indian culture that nourishes the Bombay Sunset narrative, the Amritsar earrings are inspired in the northern Indian Maharaja castles, evoquing the most exotic india .
These earrings were used by the artist Lucia Fernanda in her single La Manta.
Made in India | Gold plated | 7.5cm drop
Express Delivery ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Spain: 1-2 working days
- Europe: 2-3 working days
- North America: 2-4 working days
- South America: 3-6 working days
- Middle East: 3-6 working days
- Asia: 4-7 working days
- Australia: 4-7 working days
Please allow a little extra time during peak times.
We accept exchanges for an item of the same or more value within 2 days of delivery of your item. Please note that the item must be returned to us in perfect condition. Your exchange credit will be granted after inspection of the item.
Care instructions for Jewellery ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Please keep your item away from perfume, cosmetics and water. You may remove dust with a dry soft cloth after every use. Please handle with care.
Please remove your rings for washing your hands and put them back only after thouroughly removing any humidity from your hands.
Care instructions for Dresses ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dry clean only.