- Gold and ruthenium-plated
- Push back with additional omega clip for perfect fitting
- Perfect for evening
- Long earrings.
- Inspired by an ancient Indian poem.
- Bombay Sunset guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability values
The Ramayana collection is inspired by ancient Indian mythology: Ram's wife Sita gets abducted after their kingdom was taken from them and they had to live in the forest - only supported by the fruits of nature. Eventually, Ram puts love forward and rescues Sita from the Kind of Sri Lanka, Ravana, and they recover their kingdom.
Made in India | Gold plated| 10cm drop
Don't love it? No problem! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐We accept returns within 7 days of delivery of your item. Please note that the item must be returned to us in perfect condition. Your exchange credit will be granted after inspection of the item.
Care instructions for Jewellery ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Please keep your item away from perfume, cosmetics and water. You may remove dust with a dry soft cloth after every use. Please handle with care.
Please remove your rings for washing your hands and put them back only after thouroughly removing any humidity from your hands.
Express Delivery ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Spain: 1-2 working days
- Europe: 2-3 working days
- North America: 2-4 working days
- Other: 3-7 working days
Please allow a little extra time during peak times.Made in India